The young girls living in Gawailing Happy Home received essential sanitary napkin with basic required information on COVID 19 and maintaining menstrual hygiene. The young girls are staying at the happy home till the schools re-assume after the COVID 19 pandemic.
“We thank you from the deepest of our hearts for your concern towards our menstrual health and hygiene.#unfpainbhutan
• We commit to practice safety and healthy habits during our menstruation.
• Change napkins as and when necessary.
• Washing our hands with soap and water before and after the use of napkins.
• Change and wash our undergarments.
• Thank you for the sanitary pads as we will never forget your kindness.
• We are extremely happy and grateful for receiving the sanitary pads.
• Thank you for the sanitary pads as we will use them properly.
We thank you and pray for your safety during this pandemic outbreak. With lots of love and prayers“
– Children, Gawaling Happy Home.