11th of May 2021, marked the RENEW Foundation day. A brief yet an important event was held at Tara Lhaden Zhingkham Lhakhang at Pangrigzampa, Thimphu. Organized by RENEW in collaboration with the Ministry of Education, RGoB.Her Majesty the Queen Mother Gyalyum Sangay Choden Wangchuck, Her Royal Highness Ashi Eeuphelma Choden Wangchuck, Dasho Thinlay Norbu, The Education Minister, The Education and Health Secretaries, Dignitaries from UNFPA in BhutanUNICEF Bhutan, JICA , SNV and SCF and The Executives Directors of the Gyalyum Charitable Trust , Royal Textile Academy and RENEW attended the event. Important Events Observed:
1. Her Majesty the Queen Mother Gyalyum Sangay Choden Wangchuck’s 58th Birth Anniversary.
2. Launch of the UNFPA State of World Population Report by Her Majesty the Queen Mother Gyalyum Sangay Choden Wangchuck.
3. Her Royal Highness Ashi Eeuphelma Choden Wangchuck graciously consented to be the Patron of Red Dot Bhutan. Red Dot is a project under the Ministry of Education, RGoB in collaboration with UNICEF & SNV. Ministry of Health, Save the Children (SCF), UNFPA all wok in close partnership. RENEW came aboard today.
4. MoU sigining between RENEW and Ministry of Education, RGoB for partnership in Red Dot Bhutan.
5. Inauguration of RENEW Bus for the Vocational Center.